This regular shaped piece of development land is located in Pantai Tengah, in Langkawi’s main tourism belt, one of the fastest growing development locations in Langkawi.
This strategic site has full road frontage and is just one minute’s walk from the beach.
Zerin Properties can advise on the process to remove the Malay Reserve restriction on title, and on development options in line with local structure planning.
• Its D 277 PT878 Mukim Kedawang
• 0.3424 ha (0.84612 acres/36,857 sq. ft.)
• Agricultural land use
• Malay Reserve
• 99 year lease expiring Aug 2100
• Regular rectangular shape
• One minute from beach (Pantai Tengah)
• Direct road access
• Price RM 2 million
Call, text or whatsapp to Austin on +6013 232 3628
or email email@example.com